Tuesday 31 May 2016

Car Illustration Of Nigeria And Nigerians(photos)



I was on my way from the farm last week when the sight of this vehicle caught my attention.At first it got me cracking with my workers but something wih in me gave an announcement that,it wasn’t really funny or a joke.
Immediately I stopped laughing and tried communing with my inner mind.I obviously knew he was angry,Angry at the fact that I made a joke out of a serious situation.I started pounding on this thoughts like a wanderer lost in a maze,over days I tried figuring out what exactly to make out of this image but nothing came fort.
I gave up trying to make a story out of the image ,then face my normal day job..which includes disseminating news and current gist to Readers across the planet.Each time I’m checking on pictures on my phone,I come across this picture and  a thought  would come up that I have this which is Original and yet cant make a story out of it.
We talk about luxurious pictures by celebrities,Favorite sport men and  women.Comedians,Crime and so on,Yet making a touching story out of this seem a bit difficult.Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment